Market’s Response To The Rising COVID-19 Cases
As a result of increasing COVID-19 cases, we want to take a moment to share our commitment to protecting the health of our community, our clients and ourselves. We are honoring the current safer at home orders provided by the Colorado Department of Public Health.
In addition, here are some of the ways we as a firm are serving our clients while supporting a healthy community:
- 3D virtual tours. Nearly all of our listings offer a 3D virtual tour (as well as many high-end professional photos), so you can always get a feel for a space before having to physically visit. Here is an example.
- Video Call Walk-Throughs. We are happy to conduct a space walk-through over video call (Facetime, Skype, Whatsapp, or anything else that works for you)!
- A Virtual Business. We embrace technologies that facilitate virtual business, including document e-sign, conference calls, and video calls.
- Work from home. We encourage our team to prioritize their health and work remotely as much as possible.
- Hygiene Practices. Our resident hygiene enthusiast, Heidi Schamber, holds our office to the highest standard of cleanliness. In addition, we will have hand sanitizer and disinfectant available for any in-person meetings or walk-throughs as well as honor any increased personal distancing measures.
- Masks. We wear masks to all meetings and tours and require all clients and tour participants to follow the same standards.
We believe in our community’s ability to work together to overcome this challenge and we are committed to doing our part. We also believe we can meet our clients’ real estate needs with speed and efficiency without compromising public health. If you have any questions about the measures we are taking or would like to discuss real estate, call us any time.